Everflex 225 Industrial and Glazing Silicone 295ml
Everflex 225 Industrial & Glazing Silicone is a acetoxy cure silicone sealant that adheres to most smooth and non-porous substrates. Typically used for single glazing, draught-proofing and general industrial use. Contains a powerful anti-fungal compound to prevent mould growth to the sealant. For sealing around glass walls and glazing in sauna installations. Please note that this product is priced according to a currently out of date lot of silicones we are clearing out.
- Sealing glass to glass.
- Sealing glass to aluminium and metal sealing.
- Butt and channel glazing.
- As an adhesive for fixing uPVC trims and cladding.
- Sealing around worktops and laminated panels.Cap glazing to metal, timber and uPVC window frames.
- For aluminium gutter sealing.
- Industrial uses, such as gasket sealing.
- Refrigeration and hygiene sealing.
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Permanently flexible.
- Quick curing - low dirt pick up.
- Temperature resistant to 200°C.
- Waterproof seal