Careers - Program Manager
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter to join our rapidly growing team. The ideal match for this role is someone with a proven track record of managing design and construction processes.
You will managing the Finnmark Design, Fabrication and Installations teams. You will already have a number of years' worth of experience within the UK construction industry, with a proven ability to design in accordance with statutory design requirements. Experience designing for high end marketplace companies and high net worth individuals & public figures is highly desirable. This is a client facing role so you must be a confident and capable individual.
Experience designing in Revit is essential. Experience in a variety of CAD and rendering packages is desirable.
To work as a the Program Manager at Finnmark you must:
- Be qualified in a relevant subject.
- Ideally already have a number of years' worth of experience in practice.
- You should also be able to demonstrate a keen interest and passion for residential architecture which will be supported by a portfolio of work.
- Ideally you will have strong working knowledge of Revit and understanding of other packages such as AutoCad & Sketchup.
- Be able to design high detail designs in Revit Parametrics and output costing information such as a bill of materials.
- You will have sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications.
- Experience managing within the Construction Industry and/or Manufacturing.
- Possess strong communication skills for high net worth clients.
Our team are fun, dynamic and highly innovative. We boast flexi-time, a nice office environment.
The role will also be eligible for a discretionary bonus based on performance.
Must be OK with dogs as there are sometimes dogs in the office.
We are offering full time stable position in a growing company that is investing substantially in expansion, new equipment and staff training.
Job Type: Full-time
Language requirement: Fluent in English
To apply for this role, please submit a current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org