The towels of this design bring the Nordic feel straight to your home and can be used in a variety of ways as you please. The SARVIPÄÄ collection, designed by Raija Jokinen, is inspired by the popular icon of Finland: the horn-headed moose. It is a popular pattern in many household textiles, because it represents a relaxed and harmless motif. This pattern in terry linen is the perfect gift for both hunters and nature-lovers alike.
Linen is a beautiful, long-lasting and organic material. It has a high capacity for absorption, making it an excellent towel material. The more you use and cherish it, the better and softer it becomes. As a material linen is beautifully lustrous, strong, absorbent and dirt-resistant. Finnish family company Jokipiin Pellava was established in 1929 and prides itself in using only the highest quality linen to a high percentage within their bath and sauna textiles. Mixed with cotton, it gives it a perfect blend and feel. You will be able to treasure their items for decades. All their products are produced in Finland.
Material: 70% Linen Terry and 30 % Cotton
Sizes: Bathtowel 75 x 150 cm
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid disappointment on day of delivery, be sure to measure the area you plan to place your new sauna equipment and compare this with measurements under the product specification tab, before placing your order. Please ensure you measure any doorways (height and width) through which any large sauna equipment must pass to get to its final position. Identify any delivery obstacles and check that the sauna equipment can clear any stairs, low ceilings, sharp corners or elevators. Please note, we use independent couriers to deliver all our products and thus we cannot confirm whether the courier is willing and able to help with delivery beyond the threshold of the property. Should you require any specialist delivery support, please contact us to discuss ahead of your purchase.
- Recorded Next Day Delivery* is available on all marked products for orders to the UK Mainland. The product will be marked as such within the product description ("Order before 2pm to guarantee next day delivery on this item")
where this service is offered. The customer must order before 2pm to guarantee receipt of the product Next Day*. * Next Day Delivery guarantees next working day only, for orders within UK Mainland.
- All other products** are subject to 3-10 working days shipping time with tracked and recorded courier. Please note, some of our items are shipped direct from manufacturer. ** Excludes sauna cabins & installations.
- Sauna Cabin delivery times can vary considerably, especially those that are made to order. Please contact us for manufacturing and delivery time estimates for sauna cabins. Where installation for cabins and bespoke installations is requested, this will be completed in the next available time window which may be sometime after the delivery of goods. Please contact us to confirm delivery and installation requirements and timings.
- Expedited Delivery or installation services may be available upon request, but extra charges will apply.
Warranty InformationManufacturers Warranty
A two year manufacturers warranty applies on all products commencing from the point of sale/purchase from Finnmark Ltd.#1: What does this warranty cover?
The warranty covers it covers any defects in material and workmanship under normal use. A warranty claim cannot be made on domestic equipment being installed in a commercial environment.#2: What will we do to correct problems?
In the rare case that a warranty claim is required, Finnmark Ltd provide replacements for any confirmed broken parts of a product. Where this is not possible, Finnmark may offer a replacement but the customer may be required to return the product to Finnmark Ltd or to the manufacturer, at the customers expense. The customer should follow the claims procedure laid out below.#3: How long does the coverage last?
The manufacturers warranty covers all items purchased directly from Finnmark Ltd for 2 years commencing the point of sale/purchase by the customer.#4: What does this warranty not cover?
The following are not covered by the manufacturers warranty:
- Theft or loss of the product.
- Usage of domestic equipment within a commercial environment.
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence.
- Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product.
- Damage caused by natural disaster.
- Consequential and indirect damage caused.
To make a warranty claim, the customer is required to:
- Provide all information required by Finnmark to assess the issue.
- Finnmark Ltd may request detailed photographs of the product. For example a heater may require photos of the elements, power supply and drivers to assess what may be required to fix the product.
- Finnmark Ltd will make a judgement based on this information as to what replacement parts may be needed or if the product needs to be returned and replaced.
- Where a replacement is granted, the customer must first return the initial product to Finnmark Ltd or may be required to be sent to the product manufacturer, this will be confirmed by Finnmark Ltd during the claims procedure. The return shall be at the expense of the customer and should be sent via a recorded courier service. Finnmark Ltd holds no liability for items lost or damaged in transit.
All warranty claims are handled in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom where Finnmark Ltd is based and registered.
We are currently able to accept the following payment methods:
- Credit & Debit Card (including Mastercard, Visa & American Express)
- Amazon Pay
- Bank Transfer