These Nystad sauna scents are like a little piece of Finland, one of the happiest, greenest and cleanest countries in the world. These scents are made from Finnish ground birch leaves by drying. They’re all-natural and safe to use, biodegradable, and vegan-friendly. The etheric oils of mint combined with birch clear your breathing and make you feel refreshed. Enjoy the scents of Finnish summer in your own sauna.
- 3 x ca. 4 g
Contains 100 % natural dried birch leaves. In one package, there’s three easy to use sauna scent bags which are soaked in the sauna bowl just like tea bags. Handmade in Finland. Product is biodegradable and package can be recycled with paper and cardboard.
How to Use the Nystad Sauna Scents
When heating your sauna, put the fragrance bag into a bowl and add hot water to fill the bowl. Allow the bag to soak in the bowl until the sauna has heated or around 20 min. In our experience, the sauna scent works best at a moderate heat, about 75 °C. Throw a cup of water or so on the stove at regular intervals and relax.
Please make sure that you throw only water on the stove, not the bag itself. Store the package always at room temperature, not in the sauna. You can let the scent bag soak during your sauna and add water into the bowl when needed or you can remove the scent bag when it's soaked enough.
You can reuse the bag at least one time. In this case, just lift the bag to dry in room temperature after use. Since this is a 100 % natural product made with genuine ground leaves, make sure that the bag doesn't drip on your surfaces. To prevent any possible tinting of light and delicate surfaces in longer contact, rinse also the sauna and bathroom surfaces well if any water has been spilled. The product is biodegradable and package can be recycled with paper and cardboard.
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid disappointment on day of delivery, be sure to measure the area you plan to place your new sauna equipment and compare this with measurements under the product specification tab, before placing your order. Please ensure you measure any doorways (height and width) through which any large sauna equipment must pass to get to its final position. Identify any delivery obstacles and check that the sauna equipment can clear any stairs, low ceilings, sharp corners or elevators. Please note, we use independent couriers to deliver all our products and thus we cannot confirm whether the courier is willing and able to help with delivery beyond the threshold of the property. Should you require any specialist delivery support, please contact us to discuss ahead of your purchase.
- Recorded Next Day Delivery* is available on all marked products for orders to the UK Mainland. The product will be marked as such within the product description ("Order before 2pm to guarantee next day delivery on this item") where this service is offered. The customer must order before 2pm to guarantee receipt of the product Next Day*. * Next Day Delivery guarantees next working day only, for orders within UK Mainland.
- All other products** are subject to 3-10 working days shipping time with tracked and recorded courier. Please note, some of our items are shipped direct from manufacturer. ** Excludes sauna cabins & installations.
- Sauna Cabin delivery times can vary considerably, especially those that are made to order. Please contact us for manufacturing and delivery time estimates for sauna cabins. Where installation for cabins and bespoke installations is requested, this will be completed in the next available time window which may be sometime after the delivery of goods. Please contact us to confirm delivery and installation requirements and timings.
- Expedited Delivery or installation services may be available upon request, but extra charges will apply.
Warranty InformationManufacturers Warranty
A two year manufacturers warranty applies on all products commencing from the point of sale/purchase from Finnmark Ltd.#1: What does this warranty cover?
The warranty covers it covers any defects in material and workmanship under normal use. A warranty claim cannot be made on domestic equipment being installed in a commercial environment.#2: What will we do to correct problems?
In the rare case that a warranty claim is required, Finnmark Ltd provide replacements for any confirmed broken parts of a product. Where this is not possible, Finnmark may offer a replacement but the customer may be required to return the product to Finnmark Ltd or to the manufacturer, at the customers expense. The customer should follow the claims procedure laid out below.#3: How long does the coverage last?
The manufacturers warranty covers all items purchased directly from Finnmark Ltd for 2 years commencing the point of sale/purchase by the customer.#4: What does this warranty not cover?
The following are not covered by the manufacturers warranty:
- Theft or loss of the product.
- Usage of domestic equipment within a commercial environment.
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence.
- Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product.
- Damage caused by natural disaster.
- Consequential and indirect damage caused.
To make a warranty claim, the customer is required to:
- Provide all information required by Finnmark to assess the issue.
- Finnmark Ltd may request detailed photographs of the product. For example a heater may require photos of the elements, power supply and drivers to assess what may be required to fix the product.
- Finnmark Ltd will make a judgement based on this information as to what replacement parts may be needed or if the product needs to be returned and replaced.
- Where a replacement is granted, the customer must first return the initial product to Finnmark Ltd or may be required to be sent to the product manufacturer, this will be confirmed by Finnmark Ltd during the claims procedure. The return shall be at the expense of the customer and should be sent via a recorded courier service. Finnmark Ltd holds no liability for items lost or damaged in transit.
All warranty claims are handled in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom where Finnmark Ltd is based and registered.
We are currently able to accept the following payment methods:
- Credit & Debit Card (including Mastercard, Visa & American Express)
- Amazon Pay
- Bank Transfer
Ask A Question
To find out more about Nystad Natural Sauna Scent Birch Bag 3 x ca. 4g fill out the short form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.