Pay with finance
Finance available on all orders between £750 and £15,000
Please ensure you meet the criteria below. If do not meet the criteria then unfortunately we will be unable to consider/submit your application:
- Are at least 18 years old.
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £10,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension) Proof of income may be required.
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Be able to pay a 15% deposit after your finance is accepted.
- Are able to afford the monthly payments.
Your application will be assessed based on various factors including eligibility, credit history and affordability and Duologi will let you know the outcome of their decision in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made and this is recorded on your credit file.
Once approved, you just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and then wait for your order to arrive.
In a very few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual underwriting. In such cases you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons. You should gain a copy of your credit file and this will be able to give you more information.
|Finance Option||24 Months 0% APR|
|Amount Of Credit||£8000|
|Amount Of Interest||£0|
|Number Of Monthly Payments||24|
|Total Amount Repayable||£8000|
|Interest Rate (Fixed)||0%|
Finance terms / options available:
- 12 & 24 months Interest Free with 20% deposit
- 36,48 & 60 months 9.90% APR with 10% deposit
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you wish to do this, you need to notify Duologi.
A finance agreement does not affect our standard refund and returns policy. Just contact us and we can cancel your application and Duologi will refund your deposit. They will let you know of any outstanding balance if applicable.
Finnmark Limited is registered in England and Wales No 10059268. We are credit broker and only offer credit products from Duologi. Finnmark Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 921342 subject to age and status.
When putting a finance application there's nothing more frustrating than it being declined.
Often an applicant is declined not because of their credit history or anything they've done but because of a few simple errors.
All details entered during the application process must be personal to the applicant. e.g., personal email address and mobile number. Do not use a work email or contact number.
To ensure your application has no user error:
- Double-check the applicant's details being entered match their government issued ID i.e., Full name (no abbreviations), House/Flat number, and postcode.
- Ensure gross annual income is entered for the sole applicant, not weekly/monthly or household income.
- Ensure you are entering sufficient address history, do not round up the time at an address as this will result in a mismatch against what a credit bureau is reporting and may result in a decline.
- In some circumstance’s individuals are registered against their main residence address even though they move around, such as in the Army, or for students living at a university residence, etc. In these instances, do not forget to add your main residence address to the application so we can pull an accurate credit profile on to base our decision on. Enter the address where are you registered to vote, where you have most of your credit registered. This should help us pull the correct credit profile and make an informed decision on your application.
Duologi is a trading name of Specialist Lending Ltd. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 10664999) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 774712). For more information please go to www.Duologi.com/faq or visit www.Duologi.com.