Pinkgrip DryFix FR Dual Flow - Fast curing adhesive foam - 750ml
PINKGRIP DRY FIX FR is a revolutionary type of fast curing, adhesive foam that has been specially developed for the rapid installation of Plasterboard, Insulation Boards and Finnmark use and recommends it during the install of Kingspan Sauna Satu Insulation Board during the construction of a sauna for our bespoke sauna clients.
PINKGRIP DRY FIX has now been upgraded to a dual flow valve and Fire Retardant grade. Dry Fix FR conforms to the requirement of EN 13501-1 Class E for fire rating. The new Dual Flow system also means that it can be applied using the nozzle provided or attached to the Dry Fix Applicator Gun.
PINKGRIP DRY FIX FR provides significant labour saving and convenience benefits when compared to traditional drywall adhesives. It will bond to most common building substrates; can be applied horizontally or vertically to the board, wall or battens/beams.
The foam expands very minimally on application but enough to fill any gaps on uneven surfaces.
- For fixing Plasterboard to solid walls
- For fixing Plasterboard to metal and timber stud walls and battens
- Bonding insulation boards to most substrates
- Fixing Roof Decking and Floorboards to beams
- Bonds to: Masonry, Concrete, Plaster, Timber, Metal, Insulation boards, polystyrene, Polyurethane, Bitumen, Asphalt and much more.
- Pinkgrip Dry Fix provides significant time, labour and convenience benefits when compared to traditional drywall adhesives
- Bonds to Masonry, Concrete, Plaster, Timber, Metal, Insulation boards, polystyrene, Polyurethane, Bitumen, Asphalt & more.
- 30% time saving over conventional drywall adhesives.
- Board only needs holding for 1 minute
- Can be plastered in ONE HOUR
- The canister can be left on the gun for immediate re-use
- No Mixing
- No Mess
- No Water
- No Bucket
- No Dust
- No heavy bags to carry
- One can fixes 20 Sauna Satu Insulation boards in most applications
- Applied to board or wall
- Works on solid walls, metal & timber studding
- The timed delay prevents post-expansion once in position
- Reduces cold bridging
- No nails or screws giving less finishing