Our Finnmark Sauna gift cards are perfect for:
- Sauna enthusiasts
- Christmas gifts
- Finnish friends & family
- Birthday gifts
Gift cards can be redeemed for cart value and gift card codes are emailed upon purchase.
Gift cards are not transferrable, only valid for 2 years and only redeemable on finnmarksauna.com. We can't refund gift cards after purchase. Please note this is not a physical item.
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid disappointment on day of delivery, be sure to measure the area you plan to place your new sauna equipment and compare this with measurements under the product specification tab, before placing your order. Please ensure you measure any doorways (height and width) through which any large sauna equipment must pass to get to its final position. Identify any delivery obstacles and check that the sauna equipment can clear any stairs, low ceilings, sharp corners or elevators. Please note, we use independent couriers to deliver all our products and thus we cannot confirm whether the courier is willing and able to help with delivery beyond the threshold of the property. Should you require any specialist delivery support, please contact us to discuss ahead of your purchase.
Palletised orders such as large timber orders are delivered with a pump truck and tail lift but are for curbside delivery only. It is the customers responsibility to take receipt of the materials onto their property from the curbside.
***Please note, with all international orders, the customer is liable to pay any and all customs charges. The courier will be in contact to arrange payment. Finnmark Limited does not accept any liability for customs charges. If a customer fails to pay their customs charges the item may be returned to us. In this event, on receipt of the goods the customer will be refunded the item cost less the shipping and handling charges. The item may also be destroyed at customs, if the customs officials destroy a package the customer is not eligible for any refund***.
- Recorded Next Day Delivery* is available on all marked products for orders to the UK Mainland. The product will be marked as such within the product description ("Order before 3pm for next day delivery service on this item") where this service is offered. The customer must order before 3pm to guarantee dispatch same day*. * Next Day Delivery does not guarantee you will have the item next day as once the item has been dispatched, the responsibility of ensuring the item arrives next day is with the courier.
- All other products** are subject to 3-10 working days shipping time with tracked and recorded courier. Please note, some of our items are shipped direct from manufacturer. ** Excludes sauna cabins & installations.
- Sauna Cabin delivery times can vary considerably, especially those that are made to order. Please contact us for manufacturing and delivery time estimates for sauna cabins. Where installation for cabins and bespoke installations is requested, this will be completed in the next available time window which may be sometime after the delivery of goods. Please contact us to confirm delivery and installation requirements and timings.
- Expedited Delivery or installation services may be available upon request, but extra charges will apply.
Receiving goods and reporting damage
*The customer must inspect the goods upon receipt and report any damage or issues within 48 hours of receiving the goods.*
Occasionally during shipment an item may incur some damage in which case you must CALL US or EMAIL US at email@example.com and make a claim within 48 hours of receiving shipment. Please do not refuse delivery of an entire shipment due to damage of a particular item, as this will greatly delay replacement of damaged merchandise. Due to shipping and delivery company policies all damage claims WILL BE DENIED if you do not notate on the delivery receipt that the boxes are damaged at the time of delivery.
KEEP ALL BOXES UNTIL A CLAIM HAS BEEN CLOSED.
IMPORTANT: Prior to signing you must write a note that there is damage to the boxes on the delivery receipt in order for any Damage Claim to be accepted. Writing "subject to inspection" or "Not Checked" is not acceptable and WILL NOT allow you to file a claim later if you find damage when the boxes are opened.
IMPORTANT: COUNT AND CONFIRM THAT THE TOTAL BOXES YOUR RECEIVE MATCHES THE NUMBER ON YOUR DELIVERY RECEIPT BEFORE SIGNING.
If 1 or more boxes are missing you MUST make a note on the Delivery receipt indicating how many boxes are missing. If you accept and sign that you received all the boxes without writing on the Delivery receipt that 1 or more boxes are missing...we are unable to replace any missing items as the delivery company will not accept a claim for the missing box(s).
Making a damage claim
Please carefully inspect all items within 48 hours of receipt of your order. Any defective or missing item from an order must be reported to Finnmark Limited within 48 hours of receipt of order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
All customer requests for repair or replacement of any item are required to include photos in order to fulfill your requests. Photos are required to confirm the extent of damages for the manufacturer to determine if replacement parts or a full unit replacement is required.
Please follow the directions below to submit a Damage Claim.
1. All damage claims emails or calls must be submitted within 48 hours of receipt of order.
2. Email a claim request to email@example.com with as much detail as possible.
3. Attach photos of all damages and include a photo of the shipping box for the damaged item. Keep all boxes until claim has been completed.
4. A Claim Specialist team member will contact you by email and/or phone within 5 business days of receipt of your online claim form with additional instructions.
Once all requirements are met, your Claim will be resolved by our Claim Team within 30 days from claim filing date. Damage reported after 48 hours of delivery damage claims will not be accepted.
Please note broken glass claims will be issued a refund for the price of the glass only.
We encourage our customers to accept their order despite the condition of any one item at delivery but to notate all package damage on the paperwork provided by the delivery driver. This is because a refusal of a damaged shipment can increase the time it takes to process replacements. Most often when damage is found within a shipment, it usually is on only one item. Accepting the shipment allows the customer to receive all the undamaged items and will greatly reduce the time to process the damaged replacement item.
If a full replacement unit is sent, the original item becomes the property of Finnmark Limited. Occasionally our carrier may pick up the damaged or defective items for inspection. Because of this, all items must be kept in their original packaging until further instructions from a Finnmark Limited claim team member is given.
Claims for missing items or goods damaged in transit after 48 hours from receipt will not be accepted. It is important that any claims for damaged goods are reported with photographic proof at the point the claim is reported. All damage claims should be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Returning an item
Should you wish to return an item for a refund. Please contact email@example.com for support in returning your item.
The customer is liable for the return shipping cost. The customer MUST ensure items are well packaged on return and sent with a tracked courier. The goods will be inspected on return and refund granted where the item is in original packaging and in a resalable condition.
NOTE Bespoke/custom items such as cable cut to length or made-to-order benches cannot be returned.
If a customers order value was over £50 and thus qualified for free shipping but in returning an item from the order reduces the total order value to below £50, the customer will be refunded the item value less the value of shipping that would have been levied for an order below £50.
Warranty InformationManufacturers Warranty
A two year manufacturers warranty applies on all products commencing from the point of sale/purchase from Finnmark Ltd.#1: What does this warranty cover?
The warranty covers it covers any defects in material and workmanship under normal use. A warranty claim cannot be made on domestic equipment being installed in a commercial environment.#2: What will we do to correct problems?
In the rare case that a warranty claim is required, Finnmark Ltd provide replacements for any confirmed broken parts of a product. Where this is not possible, Finnmark may offer a replacement but the customer may be required to return the product to Finnmark Ltd or to the manufacturer, at the customers expense. The customer should follow the claims procedure laid out below.#3: How long does the coverage last?
The manufacturers warranty covers all items purchased directly from Finnmark Ltd for 2 years commencing the point of sale/purchase by the customer.#4: What does this warranty not cover?
The following are not covered by the manufacturers warranty:
- Theft or loss of the product.
- Usage of domestic equipment within a commercial environment.
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence.
- Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product.
- Damage caused by natural disaster.
- Consequential and indirect damage caused.
To make a warranty claim, the customer is required to:
- Provide all information required by Finnmark to assess the issue.
- Finnmark Ltd may request detailed photographs of the product. For example a heater may require photos of the elements, power supply and drivers to assess what may be required to fix the product.
- Finnmark Ltd will make a judgement based on this information as to what replacement parts may be needed or if the product needs to be returned and replaced.
- Where a replacement is granted, the customer must first return the initial product to Finnmark Ltd or may be required to be sent to the product manufacturer, this will be confirmed by Finnmark Ltd during the claims procedure. The return shall be at the expense of the customer and should be sent via a recorded courier service. Finnmark Ltd holds no liability for items lost or damaged in transit.
All warranty claims are handled in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom where Finnmark Ltd is based and registered.
We are currently able to accept the following payment methods:
- Credit & Debit Card (including Mastercard, Visa & American Express)
- Amazon Pay
- Bank Transfer
- Finance on orders from £400 plus
Ask A Question
To find out more about Finnmark Sauna Gift Card fill out the short form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection