New simple, complete and installation-ready flue kits
Kota Steel Chimney Flue Kit 15 D-125 (Diameter 125 mm) is a high-quality and safe choice for sauna heaters and other heating installations. This well designed, modular kit can be installed simply and easily. Particular attention has been paid with regard to fire-safety and insulation of the flue around the ceiling feed-through. The modular design of the steel flue enables the flue to be installed with a consideration for the specific conditions of a particular building.
The outer casing of the flue is made of zinc-coated steel finished with black heat-resistant paint. The external diameter of the flue is 255 mm. The main flue pipe is insulated with fire-resistant mineral wool. The inner tube with a diameter of 125 mm is made of stainless steel. The flue is also equipped with a permanently installed damper. The Kota Steel Flue Kit is CE-marked confirming that the flue fulfills the requirements of the European fire safety class T600 regulations.
The kit includes all parts and accessories needed for installation and connection of the flue.
The length of the insulated section of the Kota Steel Flue 15 is 1500 mm and it includes all parts needed for installation:
(The maximum size of the main kit without extension sections is approximately 2500 mm.)
1200 mm insulated damper section and 300 mm flue section (inner diameter of the pipe is 125 mm)
- 1000 mm non-insulated, stainless steel connection pipe (inner diameter 120 mm)
- Fastening ring
- Feed-through flange 0–22°
- Vapour barrier flange 0–22° and vapour barrier tape
- Feed-through insulation 200 mm
- Feed-through cover, height 400 mm
- Carrier ring of the flue with perforated band
- Support of the base
- Rubber sealing of the roof
- Rainfall cover of the flue
Extension sections 300 mm and 600 mm of Kota Steel Flue 15:
- By using the main kit parts and insulated extension sections you can adapt and build a flue to the exact height requirements needed for your installation.
All Kota sauna chimney and flue products are CE tested and bear the Finnish Key Flag Symbol. This is awarded to sauna equipment that is made and designed in Finland, where over 95% or more of the production must be within Finland itself. There are many brands that claim to be made in Finland but are actually made in the Far East or Russia and merely assembled or labeled in Finland. Watch out for these symbols as a mark of an authentic, Finnish-made, safe, quality product:
As part of Finnmark Sauna's Endurance Ethos, we only deal in products that are market leaders in quality. We commit ourselves to search exhaustively for the highest quality authentic Finnish sauna products.
Please note, we recommend that sauna heaters and flue systems should be installed by a suitably qualified electrician/builder/plumber/fitter. Finnmark Limited accepts no liability for loss or injury caused by the incorrect installation of your sauna heater. Please Contact Us if you require information on our recommended fitters.
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid disappointment on day of delivery, be sure to measure the area you plan to place your new sauna equipment and compare this with measurements under the product specification tab, before placing your order. Please ensure you measure any doorways (height and width) through which any large sauna equipment must pass to get to its final position. Identify any delivery obstacles and check that the sauna equipment can clear any stairs, low ceilings, sharp corners or elevators. Please note, we use independent couriers to deliver all our products and thus we cannot confirm whether the courier is willing and able to help with delivery beyond the threshold of the property. Should you require any specialist delivery support, please contact us to discuss ahead of your purchase.
- Recorded Next Day Delivery* is available on all marked products for orders to the UK Mainland. The product will be marked as such within the product description ("Order before 2pm to guarantee next day delivery on this item")
where this service is offered. The customer must order before 2pm to guarantee receipt of the product Next Day*. * Next Day Delivery guarantees next working day only, for orders within UK Mainland.
- All other products** are subject to 3-10 working days shipping time with tracked and recorded courier. Please note, some of our items are shipped direct from manufacturer. ** Excludes sauna cabins & installations.
- Sauna Cabin delivery times can vary considerably, especially those that are made to order. Please contact us for manufacturing and delivery time estimates for sauna cabins. Where installation for cabins and bespoke installations is requested, this will be completed in the next available time window which may be sometime after the delivery of goods. Please contact us to confirm delivery and installation requirements and timings.
- Expedited Delivery or installation services may be available upon request, but extra charges will apply.
Warranty InformationManufacturers Warranty
A two year manufacturers warranty applies on all products commencing from the point of sale/purchase from Finnmark Ltd.#1: What does this warranty cover?
The warranty covers it covers any defects in material and workmanship under normal use. A warranty claim cannot be made on domestic equipment being installed in a commercial environment.#2: What will we do to correct problems?
In the rare case that a warranty claim is required, Finnmark Ltd provide replacements for any confirmed broken parts of a product. Where this is not possible, Finnmark may offer a replacement but the customer may be required to return the product to Finnmark Ltd or to the manufacturer, at the customers expense. The customer should follow the claims procedure laid out below.#3: How long does the coverage last?
The manufacturers warranty covers all items purchased directly from Finnmark Ltd for 2 years commencing the point of sale/purchase by the customer.#4: What does this warranty not cover?
The following are not covered by the manufacturers warranty:
- Theft or loss of the product.
- Usage of domestic equipment within a commercial environment.
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence.
- Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product.
- Damage caused by natural disaster.
- Consequential and indirect damage caused.
To make a warranty claim, the customer is required to:
- Provide all information required by Finnmark to assess the issue.
- Finnmark Ltd may request detailed photographs of the product. For example a heater may require photos of the elements, power supply and drivers to assess what may be required to fix the product.
- Finnmark Ltd will make a judgement based on this information as to what replacement parts may be needed or if the product needs to be returned and replaced.
- Where a replacement is granted, the customer must first return the initial product to Finnmark Ltd or may be required to be sent to the product manufacturer, this will be confirmed by Finnmark Ltd during the claims procedure. The return shall be at the expense of the customer and should be sent via a recorded courier service. Finnmark Ltd holds no liability for items lost or damaged in transit.
All warranty claims are handled in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom where Finnmark Ltd is based and registered.
We are currently able to accept the following payment methods:
- Credit & Debit Card (including Mastercard, Visa & American Express)
- Amazon Pay
- Bank Transfer