The Kota Inari heater is now available as a new accessory for the bottom cover. With the new accessory, the amount of stone can be increased and the stones of the stove will appear prominently at the full height.
The Kota Inari wood burning sauna heater is the perfect choice for those who enjoy the beauty in simplicity and functionality. The heaters stylish yet pragmatic design is ideal to match the remote beauty of a countryside sauna cabin. The Inari boast a huge stone capacity that is visible through the stone cage, adding to the heaters rustic aesthetic. This large stone capacity provides an excellent ‘silken’ löyly that will be enjoyed by even the toughest outdoorsman!
The Inari is built to last with a strong cast iron frame, designed with frequent sauna-goers in mind. This wood burning sauna heater may be built with the outdoorsman in mind, but here at Finnmark we know that such hardy sauna-goers still enjoy the comfort of a wooden handle, the pleasing view of the flames through the glass door, and the easy fitting that comes with adjustable legs. We also know the outdoorsman has a great respect for nature, which is why this heater adheres to strict emissions standards and can be heated with only a few logs.
The Inari boast the ability to customise your flue pipe attachment point, meaning the exhaust can be attached to the top of the heater (standard) or attached at the rear by cutting a section from three of the steel wires that make up the stone basket.
|Kota Inari Plus|
|Capacity of the sauna||8–18 m³|
|Measurements and weight|
|Total weight / Amount of stones||151kg/ 90kg|
|Connective flue’s outer diameter||119mm|
|Connective flue from the lower corner of the floor||84cm*|
|Encasing||black steel mesh|
|To the sides||300mm|
|To the rear||350mm|
* to be connected above the sauna heater with a chimney by means of 90° connective flue.
** Safety distances are to combustible materials.
All Kota sauna products are CE tested and bear the Finnish Key Flag Symbol. This is awarded to sauna equipment that is made and designed in Finland, where over 95% or more of the production must be within Finland itself. There are many brands that claim to be made in Finland but are actually made in the Far East or Russia and merely assembled or labelled in Finland. Watch out for these symbols as a mark of an authentic, Finnish-made, safe, quality product:
As part of Finnmark Sauna's Endurance Ethos, we only deal in products that are market leaders in quality. We commit ourselves to search exhaustively for the highest quality authentic Finnish sauna products.
Please note, we recommend that sauna heaters should be installed by a suitably qualified electrician/builder/plumber/fitter. Finnmark Limited accepts no liability for loss or injury caused by the incorrect installation of your sauna heater. Please Contact Us if you require information on our recommended fitters.
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid disappointment on day of delivery, be sure to measure the area you plan to place your new sauna equipment and compare this with measurements under the product specification tab, before placing your order. Please ensure you measure any doorways (height and width) through which any large sauna equipment must pass to get to its final position. Identify any delivery obstacles and check that the sauna equipment can clear any stairs, low ceilings, sharp corners or elevators. Please note, we use independent couriers to deliver all our products and thus we cannot confirm whether the courier is willing and able to help with delivery beyond the threshold of the property. Should you require any specialist delivery support, please contact us to discuss ahead of your purchase.
- Recorded Next Day Delivery* is available on all marked products for orders to the UK Mainland. The product will be marked as such within the product description ("Order before 2pm to guarantee next day delivery on this item") where this service is offered. The customer must order before 2pm to guarantee receipt of the product Next Day*. * Next Day Delivery guarantees next working day only, for orders within UK Mainland.
- All other products** are subject to 3-10 working days shipping time with tracked and recorded courier. Please note, some of our items are shipped direct from manufacturer. ** Excludes sauna cabins & installations.
- Sauna Cabin delivery times can vary considerably, especially those that are made to order. Please contact us for manufacturing and delivery time estimates for sauna cabins. Where installation for cabins and bespoke installations is requested, this will be completed in the next available time window which may be sometime after the delivery of goods. Please contact us to confirm delivery and installation requirements and timings.
- Expedited Delivery or installation services may be available upon request, but extra charges will apply.
Warranty InformationManufacturers Warranty
A two year manufacturers warranty applies on all products commencing from the point of sale/purchase from Finnmark Ltd.#1: What does this warranty cover?
The warranty covers it covers any defects in material and workmanship under normal use. A warranty claim cannot be made on domestic equipment being installed in a commercial environment.#2: What will we do to correct problems?
In the rare case that a warranty claim is required, Finnmark Ltd provide replacements for any confirmed broken parts of a product. Where this is not possible, Finnmark may offer a replacement but the customer may be required to return the product to Finnmark Ltd or to the manufacturer, at the customers expense. The customer should follow the claims procedure laid out below.#3: How long does the coverage last?
The manufacturers warranty covers all items purchased directly from Finnmark Ltd for 2 years commencing the point of sale/purchase by the customer.#4: What does this warranty not cover?
The following are not covered by the manufacturers warranty:
- Theft or loss of the product.
- Usage of domestic equipment within a commercial environment.
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence.
- Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product.
- Damage caused by natural disaster.
- Consequential and indirect damage caused.
To make a warranty claim, the customer is required to:
- Provide all information required by Finnmark to assess the issue.
- Finnmark Ltd may request detailed photographs of the product. For example a heater may require photos of the elements, power supply and drivers to assess what may be required to fix the product.
- Finnmark Ltd will make a judgement based on this information as to what replacement parts may be needed or if the product needs to be returned and replaced.
- Where a replacement is granted, the customer must first return the initial product to Finnmark Ltd or may be required to be sent to the product manufacturer, this will be confirmed by Finnmark Ltd during the claims procedure. The return shall be at the expense of the customer and should be sent via a recorded courier service. Finnmark Ltd holds no liability for items lost or damaged in transit.
All warranty claims are handled in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom where Finnmark Ltd is based and registered.
We are currently able to accept the following payment methods:
- Credit & Debit Card (including Mastercard, Visa & American Express)
- Amazon Pay
- Bank Transfer
Ask A Question
To find out more about Kota Inari Plus Wood Burning Sauna Heater fill out the short form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection