The Narvi Steam Master wood burning sauna heater is the ideal choice for those who prefer a good sauna heat without drying the sauna air. The enameled steel casing is the perfect fusion of Scandinavian refined style, durability and utility. Not only does the casing ensure the perfect air circulation without compromising on efficiency, but also combines a large enclosed stone space that provides an impressive löyly. The heaters efficiency ensures the sauna can get up to temperature in 40 mins – 1 hour, which is ideal for those who wish to improve their busy personal routines with sauna. As with all Narvi wood-burning sauna heaters, the Steam Master’s windowed door makes for an atmospheric sauna experience.
The Steam Master is also available as a tunnel-equipped model that allows the heater to be fed from outside the sauna. Ideal for those who wish their sauna to serve solely as a place of relaxation.
- The glazed door hatch is an excellent choice for visibly ensuring an even flame distribution within the heater whilst also creating a pleasing cosy atmosphere. The wooden handles and cast iron latch twin perfectly, both comfort and durability, and are vital for ensuring personal safety and pleasantly cool handling during use.
- Narvi heaters are market leaders in emissions and health & safety standards. A point of paramount importance when it comes to the ideal relaxation experience.
- As with all Narvi, Aito and Kota heaters, 10mm thick steel is used for the firebox, extending time between servicing, a choice that that is borne out of their 'quality-first' ethos. This choice to use thicker, better quality steel than their competitors is one of Narvi's key distinguishing features and their notable longevity be factored when comparing price.
|Model||Narvi Steam Master||Narvi Steam Master Tunnel|
|Capacity of the sauna||10–25 m³||10–25 m³|
|Measurements and weight|
|Height||100 cm||100 cm|
|Width||47 cm||47 cm|
|Depth||52 cm||52 cm|
|Total weight / Amount of stones||216 kg / 100 kg||215 kg / 100 kg|
|Connective flue’s outer diameter||119 mm||119 mm|
|Connective flue from the lower corner of the floor||78 cm||78 cm|
|Fire chamber cover||10 mm||10 mm|
|To the sides||250 mm||250 mm|
|In front||500 mm||500 mm|
|Upwards||1100 mm||1100 mm|
|To the rear||250 mm||250 mm|
* Safety distances are to combustible materials.
All Narvi sauna heaters are CE tested and bear the Finnish Key Flag Symbol. This is awarded to sauna heaters that are made and designed in Finland, where over 95% or more of the production must be within Finland itself. There are many brands that claim to be made in Finland but are actually made in the Far East or Russia and merely assembled or labeled in Finland. Watch out for these symbols as a mark of an authentic, Finnish-made, safe, quality product:
As part of Finnmark Sauna's Endurance Ethos, we only deal in products that are market leaders in quality. We commit ourselves to search exhaustively for the highest quality authentic Finnish sauna products.
Please note, we recommend that sauna heaters should be installed by a suitably qualified builder/plumber/fitter. Finnmark Limited accepts no liability for loss or injury caused by the incorrect installation of your sauna heater. Please Contact Us if you require information on our recommended fitters.
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid disappointment on day of delivery, be sure to measure the area you plan to place your new sauna equipment and compare this with measurements under the product specification tab, before placing your order. Please ensure you measure any doorways (height and width) through which any large sauna equipment must pass to get to its final position. Identify any delivery obstacles and check that the sauna equipment can clear any stairs, low ceilings, sharp corners or elevators. Please note, we use independent couriers to deliver all our products and thus we cannot confirm whether the courier is willing and able to help with delivery beyond the threshold of the property. Should you require any specialist delivery support, please contact us to discuss ahead of your purchase.
- Recorded Next Day Delivery* is available on all marked products for orders to the UK Mainland. The product will be marked as such within the product description ("Order before 2pm to guarantee next day delivery on this item") where this service is offered. The customer must order before 2pm to guarantee receipt of the product Next Day*. * Next Day Delivery guarantees next working day only, for orders within UK Mainland.
- All other products** are subject to 3-10 working days shipping time with tracked and recorded courier. Please note, some of our items are shipped direct from manufacturer. ** Excludes sauna cabins & installations.
- Sauna Cabin delivery times can vary considerably, especially those that are made to order. Please contact us for manufacturing and delivery time estimates for sauna cabins. Where installation for cabins and bespoke installations is requested, this will be completed in the next available time window which may be sometime after the delivery of goods. Please contact us to confirm delivery and installation requirements and timings.
- Expedited Delivery or installation services may be available upon request, but extra charges will apply.
Warranty InformationManufacturers Warranty
A two year manufacturers warranty applies on all products commencing from the point of sale/purchase from Finnmark Ltd.#1: What does this warranty cover?
The warranty covers it covers any defects in material and workmanship under normal use. A warranty claim cannot be made on domestic equipment being installed in a commercial environment.#2: What will we do to correct problems?
In the rare case that a warranty claim is required, Finnmark Ltd provide replacements for any confirmed broken parts of a product. Where this is not possible, Finnmark may offer a replacement but the customer may be required to return the product to Finnmark Ltd or to the manufacturer, at the customers expense. The customer should follow the claims procedure laid out below.#3: How long does the coverage last?
The manufacturers warranty covers all items purchased directly from Finnmark Ltd for 2 years commencing the point of sale/purchase by the customer.#4: What does this warranty not cover?
The following are not covered by the manufacturers warranty:
- Theft or loss of the product.
- Usage of domestic equipment within a commercial environment.
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence.
- Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product.
- Damage caused by natural disaster.
- Consequential and indirect damage caused.
To make a warranty claim, the customer is required to:
- Provide all information required by Finnmark to assess the issue.
- Finnmark Ltd may request detailed photographs of the product. For example a heater may require photos of the elements, power supply and drivers to assess what may be required to fix the product.
- Finnmark Ltd will make a judgement based on this information as to what replacement parts may be needed or if the product needs to be returned and replaced.
- Where a replacement is granted, the customer must first return the initial product to Finnmark Ltd or may be required to be sent to the product manufacturer, this will be confirmed by Finnmark Ltd during the claims procedure. The return shall be at the expense of the customer and should be sent via a recorded courier service. Finnmark Ltd holds no liability for items lost or damaged in transit.
All warranty claims are handled in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom where Finnmark Ltd is based and registered.
We are currently able to accept the following payment methods:
- Credit & Debit Card (including Mastercard, Visa & American Express)
- Amazon Pay
- Bank Transfer
Ask A Question
To find out more about Narvi Steam Master Wood Burning Sauna Heater fill out the short form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.