The Narvi Saana electric sauna heater is an excellent option for sauna goers that are unable to fit a wood burning sauna heater and is designed with the outdoor-lover in mind. When unable to fulfil the outdoor dream by fitting a wood burning Kota sauna heater in your sauna cabin, the Narvi Saana is the next best thing. It combines the Kota stylish rustic aesthetic, with a large stone capacity, durability and build quality. This large stone capacity promises a soft steam throughout the duration of the heaters use. The 8.5mm Narvi brand heater coil, twinned with their celebrated rust-resistant build, guarantees a product that meets Finnmark’s Endurance ethos standards.
The heater comes with a remote control unit that makes adjusting the sauna temperature and heating time an easy task. The sauna heater is also compatible with other control units that may better suit the aesthetic of your sauna. Hence the option to choose the heater without a control unit. The Saana shares a similar, eye-catching, stone-cage design like the Softy or Velvet. The Saana’s stone cage is available in black, white or stainless steel that would be well suited to both indoor and outdoor saunas. The Saana has a number of optional extras that work well will the heater. There is a metal sauna heater flange for safely fixing the heater within the sauna benching. There is also an extension piece available that raises the height of the heater.
This heater can be easily installed by a qualified electrician on both single-phase and three phase power supplies. To learn more about installing electrical heaters on domestic power supplies, see our "How to choose the right electric sauna heater" page.
|Model||Narvi Saana 6.8 kW||Narvi Saana 9 kW|
|Capacity of the sauna||5–8 m³||8–14 m³|
|Power||6.8 kW||9 kW|
|Measurements and weight|
|Height||92 cm||92 cm|
|Diameter||32 cm||32 cm|
|Heater weight / Amount of stones||10 kg / 80 kg||10 kg / 80 kg|
|Fuse||3 x 10 A||3 x 16 A|
|Connecting cable||5 x 1.5||5 x 2.5|
|Encasing||housing painted black or stainless steel||housing painted black or stainless steel|
|To the sides||120 mm||120 mm|
|In front||120 mm||120 mm|
|Upwards||970 mm||970 mm|
|To the rear||120 mm||120 mm|
|To the floor||30 mm||30 mm|
* Safety distances are to combustible materials.
About Narvi Oy
All Narvi sauna products are CE tested and bear the Finnish Key Flag Symbol. This is awarded to sauna equipment that is made and designed in Finland, where over 95% or more of the production must be within Finland itself. There are many brands that claim to be made in Finland but are actually made in the Far East or Russia and merely assembled or labelled in Finland. Watch out for these symbols as a mark of an authentic, Finnish-made, safe, quality product:
As part of Finnmark Sauna's Endurance Ethos, we only deal in products that are market leaders in quality. We commit ourselves to search exhaustively for the highest quality authentic Finnish sauna products without compromise.
Please note, we recommend that sauna heaters should be installed by a suitably qualified electrician/builder/fitter. Finnmark Limited accepts no liability for loss or injury caused by the incorrect installation of your sauna heater. Please Contact Us if you require information on our recommended fitters.
Purchasing & Delivery
Before You Buy
To avoid disappointment on day of delivery, be sure to measure the area you plan to place your new sauna equipment and compare this with measurements under the product specification tab, before placing your order. Please ensure you measure any doorways (height and width) through which any large sauna equipment must pass to get to its final position. Identify any delivery obstacles and check that the sauna equipment can clear any stairs, low ceilings, sharp corners or elevators. Please note, we use independent couriers to deliver all our products and thus we cannot confirm whether the courier is willing and able to help with delivery beyond the threshold of the property. Should you require any specialist delivery support, please contact us to discuss ahead of your purchase.
- Recorded Next Day Delivery* is available on all marked products for orders to the UK Mainland. The product will be marked as such within the product description ("Order before 2pm to guarantee next day delivery on this item") where this service is offered. The customer must order before 2pm to guarantee receipt of the product Next Day*. * Next Day Delivery guarantees next working day only, for orders within UK Mainland.
- All other products** are subject to 3-10 working days shipping time with tracked and recorded courier. Please note, some of our items are shipped direct from manufacturer. ** Excludes sauna cabins & installations.
- Sauna Cabin delivery times can vary considerably, especially those that are made to order. Please contact us for manufacturing and delivery time estimates for sauna cabins. Where installation for cabins and bespoke installations is requested, this will be completed in the next available time window which may be sometime after the delivery of goods. Please contact us to confirm delivery and installation requirements and timings.
- Expedited Delivery or installation services may be available upon request, but extra charges will apply.
Warranty InformationManufacturers Warranty
A two year manufacturers warranty applies on all products commencing from the point of sale/purchase from Finnmark Ltd.#1: What does this warranty cover?
The warranty covers it covers any defects in material and workmanship under normal use. A warranty claim cannot be made on domestic equipment being installed in a commercial environment.#2: What will we do to correct problems?
In the rare case that a warranty claim is required, Finnmark Ltd provide replacements for any confirmed broken parts of a product. Where this is not possible, Finnmark may offer a replacement but the customer may be required to return the product to Finnmark Ltd or to the manufacturer, at the customers expense. The customer should follow the claims procedure laid out below.#3: How long does the coverage last?
The manufacturers warranty covers all items purchased directly from Finnmark Ltd for 2 years commencing the point of sale/purchase by the customer.#4: What does this warranty not cover?
The following are not covered by the manufacturers warranty:
- Theft or loss of the product.
- Usage of domestic equipment within a commercial environment.
- Damage of a product resulting from negligence.
- Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product.
- Damage caused by natural disaster.
- Consequential and indirect damage caused.
To make a warranty claim, the customer is required to:
- Provide all information required by Finnmark to assess the issue.
- Finnmark Ltd may request detailed photographs of the product. For example a heater may require photos of the elements, power supply and drivers to assess what may be required to fix the product.
- Finnmark Ltd will make a judgement based on this information as to what replacement parts may be needed or if the product needs to be returned and replaced.
- Where a replacement is granted, the customer must first return the initial product to Finnmark Ltd or may be required to be sent to the product manufacturer, this will be confirmed by Finnmark Ltd during the claims procedure. The return shall be at the expense of the customer and should be sent via a recorded courier service. Finnmark Ltd holds no liability for items lost or damaged in transit.
All warranty claims are handled in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom where Finnmark Ltd is based and registered.
We are currently able to accept the following payment methods:
- Credit & Debit Card (including Mastercard, Visa & American Express)
- Amazon Pay
- Bank Transfer
Ask A Question
To find out more about Narvi Saana Electric Sauna Heater fill out the short form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.